Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pregnant Women Are Smug But Nobody Says It

My sole (I think) male reader sent this gem to me today:

 Pregnant Women Are Smug (click here to see video)


I'm on the floor. Things are funnier when they are true.

I'm also on round three of Clomid. Tomorrow is the magical first day of DTD. Yeah yeah yeah whatever. I'm over this.

Really, I'm not bitter, it's hard to express this adequately on the screen. Just OVAH IT. I have s--t to do with my life, and waiting around to find out if my eggs are hatching and fertile is getting on my nerves and I'm not directing enough energy to the stuff I want to achieve.

There's a lesson here.

1 comment:

  1. i'm in a similar place (round 2 this month). i'm wondering how long its gonna take me to lay this thing to rest (for real). i'm tired of it all.

    ReplyDelete


1st millennium B.C., Near Eastern fertility goddess